I know i wrote about my bunny that is a girl...He is not :( ...i made this discovery when i wanted to hug him and i saw two biiiiigggg pink testicles....OMG i was so dissappointed, i first thought it's a tumor because i've never seen bunny testicles and i've never thought such cute animals can have such uglyyy .....lol.... I was sure my bunny is perfect but now with those pink testicles i don't know what to say anymore...Of course i love him,he is still my son...:D


 I don't know why he loves that blue box so much, the box is for his food but he loves to cabin in it,it's obvious it's smaller than his body, i even gave him another blue box ,much bigger but he still prefers to stay in that.




22 comments:

Pammy said...

Your bunny is so white and so cute! :)

Edith said...

sooooo cuteeeeeee

Sunny & Star said...

Your bunny is so adorable!
I hope you are having a fabulous Easter.

caise said...

he is too cute:-)

Feenkuss said...

Really cute Pictures :)
Wish you happy eastern.

xoxo
Ina :*

Carmen said...

You look SO pretty!! Followed you. xx

LoveT. said...

Lovely Pictures ♡

Thank you for the Comment ,you have a great Blog ,sure i follow ,it would be nice when you follow back :))
xoxo

Stay Luxury said...

This is pretty amazing. I love it. Thank you for your following my blog!
-I started following your blog too-!

Stay Luxury
xx
http://stayluxury.blogspot.com/

Stay Luxury said...

This is pretty amazing. I love it. Thank you for your following my blog!
-I started following your blog too-!

Stay Luxury
xx
http://stayluxury.blogspot.com/

Xenia Kuhn said...

such a cute bunny

I♥FaShionRoLLa

Xenia Kuhn said...

such a cute bunny

I♥FaShionRoLLa

Valentina Coco said...

wow benny...happy easter dear!!!kisses

WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

mini nuni said...

NICE PUPPY.OF CORSE I'M FOLLOWING YOU BACK.
XOXO MININUNI
http://mininuni.blogspot.com/2012/04/happy-easter-buona-pasqua.html NEW POST

annitta said...

you are gorgeous and so is your bunny

NaNa said...

such a CUTE rabbit! thanks for sharing your pics hun ^^

love from the NANA girls xoxo

nikolia said...

I love your blog ..
your eyes are beautiful! and .. what is your rabbit!!
I follow you ...

Amy Fashion Blog said...

your bunny is adorable

Anonymous said...

Your son grew up. Soon he will do his army duty and find a good wife! Lol, just joking of course my dear Jardi. Adorable photos

Ger

Rakel said...

nice pics!! ^^

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

kathy said...

your bunny is adorable :)
xxx

jas said...

great pictures!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Victoria Beckham said...

This is so cute and you look adorable. You have very beautiful pictures and your blog looks like a candy