My dear Lord i want to thank you for making Yourself human and for showing us a real exemple of how we should behave, before You people could just imagine and dream about the divinity,now,thanks to You we know how is God and we know He loves us so much that He gave You-His Son(part of the divinity) to be killed and to be humiliated.....for us,the sinners.






 Thank You for leaving us the Holy Bible,without it we could not know your Word and how You are for real.




 Thank You for all the miracles we have in christianity-You know we are flesh and blood and sometimes we need signs from heaven in order to strengthen our faith and to wake up from this earthy life. Miracles are the proof that You exist and our faith is true.






Thank You for STILL giving us the holy fire from Jerusalem. In this pagan world,you still make this miracle for us-the orthodox christians.




 Thank You for our orthodoxy and for all the saints and martyrs we have. They give us hope and they are a living exemple that humans can become like angels.




Today,at church i realised how much all these gifts help me in my struggle for faith. Without them i would be empty and nothing can fulfill me more than my faith in Jesus Christ-the Messiah,the One promised to the world.


I want to wish a happy Easter to all my orthodox sisters and brothers all around the world!


Rejoice! Jesus is alive, He was victorious over death,He is the hope of the world....we are not alone,we have somebody who gave His life for us.

17 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Dear Jardelle,

Best of the Easter season to you.

An eye-catching presentation.


Russ.:)

Kamilla said...

Very beautiful words sister !

Milandailyphoto said...

God bless you!!!

Anonymous said...

God Bless you my angel
Big hug

Ger

Mikimoto Angel said...

It really feels good to know that there are still people who believe in God like me, despite the growing number of unbelievers out there. It's great of you to spread the Good News and save this sinful world through your lovely blog. :-)

I hope you get to visit my blog soon. :-)

Much love from Mystic Nymph.

Marlena said...

Although I'm a Muslim, I'm so happy to see someone so deep and dedicated to religion, no matter what they believe in. May God bless you and wish you all the best in life.

Tarah said...

Happy Easter Belated. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I am always thankful for the what Jesus did for us. This is a great reminder thought.
Always,
Tarah and the City

Sindy said...

He is Risen!!!!!!! Blessed Easter to you . How I love and miss you ! This is just awesome and awe-inspiring. God Bless you Sweet!!
Much Lov

Cleopatra said...

I am so moved by your words my friend...it is so beautiful & heartfelt!
You really touched my heart with your beautiful post!
I love it! God Bless You!
Happy Easter!

Victoria Beckham said...

Thank you jardelle for sharing this amazing article , The images and song are beautiful and very Heart warming, When I think of all Jesus went through it breaks my heart, Sometimes I will have to show you a picture that I took in church on Easter some time ago, I told everyone Jesus is above me, and I took his picture with a camera, And Jesus was above me, Very true, I cry every time I enter church I feel Jesus by my side, I feel his pain, God Bless and Happy Easter † † †

magginine said...

Al Massih Kam! Hakan Kam!! Joyous and blessed Easter to you hun! God bless. magginine

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy doll! This is beautiful! Do you wanna follow each other on GFC? and like on facebook? Kisses from Romania!

FashionSpot.ro

momto8 said...

oh , yes,thank you Jesus!!
I m your newest follower.

Multi Style said...

Hi!! Thanks for the comment in my blog! I love this post!! I'm christian too and I really like it!

Kisses, Rebeca
www.multistyle.com
I'm following you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jardelle. I was going to leave you a

message but couldn't figure out how

to do it. :) I was going to ask if

you could tell your readers about

ReadYourBiblesChurch.com.

.. It's a place for Bible study

guides and software.. I also put a

forum and chat room (audio and

video) in that can be viewed from a

mobile device.. I'm sorry I

couldn't find where to contact you

privately. God Bless! Jenn.

Wardqcbe said...

oh , yes,thank you Jesus!! I m your newest follower.

Kandiepavd said...

I am so moved by your words my friend...it is so beautiful & heartfelt! You really touched my heart with your beautiful post! I love it! God Bless You! Happy Easter!