Hello again my dear readers, as you can see i'm back....:)


 I know about the bad words written on my Facebook Page by one of my "friends", i don't want to comment about this nor to offend back. I've learnt to be very tolerant with my enemies because i know behind every offense,there is a a lack or a sin in their soul so i leave them to realease themselves...


I have a favorite saying: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".


 My "dear" friend" Lo Curcio wished and still wishes to see me in jail because of an ex mobster who is not just my friend,he's a COMMON FRIEND who helped him a lot but he's not enough brave to tell him(and to me) everything he has to say face to face, he's using my Facebook Page ..i found this very childish.


  It's something quite common to know a mobster, from doctors,to politicians like Berlusconi and lots of celebrities have friends who are part of the italian Mafia,they are everywhere and they look so normal that you can barely imagine who they are for real. Mister friend Lo Curcio hoped i will get stoned for this but i'm sure people are enough wise to understand it's not the end of the world to be friend with a Mafia guy.


 I don't limit my friendships to girls like me to talk all day long about the latest makeup products, i prefer to be surrounded by people with experience and a story to tell, who have power to help me if i need their help. That's why it happens to know also not so good people ( for the society) but good for me.


  It's still a mystery for me why people of the Mafia have so much faith in God, they believe in His word but they don't respect it. But who completeley does it? No one.
 So for me it's no difference between a big siner and a little sinner if they both love God. Do you know what God says about the big sinners? When a sinner turns back to God, in heaven it's much more happiness than when a saint enters heaven.


 I think i'm man best friend...yeah,exactly like a dog. For me friendship is a big word and if i find out that my friend or my boyfriend is a mobster, i don't run like a coward but i take his hand and together will try to make him a better person. That doesn't mean i support the Mafia. I don't support it and i'm not afraid of it because i'm not afraid of death. But i can support a person of the Mafia in his hard struggle with life because it's not an easy thing to be a mobster (sometimes you have no choice).


 Nobody can know about who will save his soul and who not. Many of the mobsters have found their faith in prison where they have all the time to read the Holy Bible, some have faith before to get arrested. For exemple, "The Beast", the way he is called -Bernardo Provenzano , the worst of the Mafia leaders used to read the Bible and to underline his favorite passeges. Here is a picture with his Bible:




 Even if i had many problems,especially with my psychic , i felt very peaceful and happy with myself because i gave all my attention to God. I realised a human can have the worst burdens, if he has faith , he can be the happiest in the world and, most of the time, it happens for people to have everything but to be sad. That's because is missing somebody in their life...their Lord.


 I hope to continue this blog but i don't want it to become a sin for me. My life has changed drastically in the last 8 months and i don't want this blog to replace my time dedicated to God. Facebook and internet can easily become addiction without even to realise that; just after this long pause i realised i spent too much time in vain concentrating on writing on my blog, taking pictures,answering to comments,etc.


 So please don't get upset if i answer you too late,i will limit my time for internet because real life is more important than anything and again I say internet is very deceitful and can easily steal your soul.


 I wish you a good day and i hope i did not dissapointed you ! :(

50 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are back dolll

caise said...

I've missed you! You are so beautiful! :-)

Noor said...

Oh i thought this day will never come again,you are finally back

Karolina Ka said...

Oh i love so much what your wrote,it's very inspiring and you look so beautiful

Vivek said...

Hi Friend,

Nice to see you back over the blogosphere. It was a long long break ..for me as well things were not at their best ..during last 6-7 months ..even I was away ..n didn't wrote or come-online..
I was focusing on real life too.

Yes I completely agrees to your words ..Friendship is not mere a word but a lot more than it and moreover its one of the holy relation and have no boundaries..and never cease to exist.

Sad to hear what u have gone through ...but I would say ...God keep testing us ..so we don't have to be fragile but come out stronger than ever before.
Wish you a very Joyful days ahead enjoy and also ....keep on writing ..whats comes your hearts way ..
Internet is definetly is a addiction but all depends on us who we can make the best of both world and not get swayed.

Shybiker said...

You're right -- real life is more important than the virtual world. Deal with whatever you need to there.

And best of luck with everything.

Jewel Clicks said...

wow! welcome back! :) Its good that you're back :)

Jewel Clicks

Brigitte said...

HEyyy you are so beautiful,your story is impressive,i'm glad you are back

Gaya said...

jardelle i like everything you said ...well done doll!

RougeBoutique said...

hey you are very beautiful and you should take care of yourself more because men are like sharks and they might destroy you

fashion inspirations said...

welcome back!
would you like to follow each other?
xxxx

fashion inspirations said...

i am now following you
i hope you follow me back
xxxx

Yria said...

Hi!!!! Thanks for your coment!!!! Your blog is amazing!!!! Your post are very completed!!!! You have a new follower!!!! Kiss from:

Http://lavieenrose-yria.blogspot.com.es

Anonymous said...

Jardelle! I am so happy ur back!
I read everything you wrote and I feel like ur pictures and blogs catch peoples attention... and u should use this as an opportunity
to continue to spread ur message.
You inspire me to be better.
God bless you! and I hope you find
the true balance, that we all search for. xxo

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

Welcome back dear!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Antonella C'est moi said...

Welcome black baby!!!

Vale ♥ said...

Glad to see you are back. It's true internet can easily turn into an addiction and real life is far more important ! Best of luck with everything. Your follower,
Vale

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter

lucia m said...

true!

xo
www.aroundlucia,com
www.aroundlucia.com

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

very well said doll! welcome back and have faith :)

Xoxo,
The Pink Margarita

Gallina Bianca said...

I'm so happy you are back,i used to check your blog every day. I love your style and the way you express your feelings.ohh i forgot...you are also very very beautiful :D

huda said...

welcome back dear
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

Floortje said...

I love your blog dear!
Keep going with the good work!!
XX

livewithstyle-ewa said...

You are so beautiful! :-)would you like to follow each other?

Baby Doll said...

Wow your life seems to be very interesting,you look like haifa wehbe's twin sister,you look amazing by the way

Nina Gonzalez said...

welcome back! :) love your hair! and i loved reading your about me section! especially the part where Jesus is your model!

Encarna said...

Hi Hun I just found your blog and I'm following you hope you have a look mine and do the same

melindaaa said...

you are beautiful! don't let this person bother you. it was interesting to read your post though, the world you live in sounds very different from mine, but I respect the differences and I respect you and your friends should to!

Oh my Dior! said...

your hair is really so so beautiful!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Mara Feliz said...

I totally understand about you not wanting to let your blog and time on the internet take more of your time away from God..

You're gorgeous by the way!

Kisses! xxx

ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

kathy said...

welcome back!
you look amazing in that photo :)
xxx

Jantasie said...

Wow, great message! I believe in God too and sometimes I've got the same problem as you, because God is the very much important thing in my (and your) life!

Godd bless you!
Love,

Janneke

FeatherinPillow said...

I'm so happy you are back,i've been searching for you. Waiting for more videos from you and makeup pictures

Laura said...

Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

Valentina Coco said...

Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Bohemian vanity said...

Good to have you back !!! i agree with you, real life is more important than the internet ! But looking forward to your next posts ! xx

Anonymous said...

Your blog was my favorite blog before but it's hard to understand that you don't care what kind of friends you got everybody should think should they end some friendships or not.

So I want to share my story with you:
I was young teenage girl when I first time gone to sicily for holiday and i love italy but also i met mafiosoman there and he tried to give drugs to me as candy! he follow me and i scared as hell that he would kidnap or kill me i'm lucky that nothing didn't happen to me but i can't say same about kidnapped children. Things like that i can't forget and so on also i think you should think about also other people life? how many people lost their kidnapped children because of mafia? also me i don't write about this story to my blog because i scare but if you believe in God why would you accept things like that even i believe in god i don't believe that god could forgive all as innocent people killings. I have deleted many friends from my life they were boyfriend stealers liars etc. but this is something different it may be hard to let go but all people never change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSU8hrgPYQ&ob=av2e

Anonymous said...

Hey jardelle..im a new reader and loving you and your blog..just curious..what is you nationality?
Thanks
#Morena

Milandailyphoto said...

HIII!!!!!!!!soooooooooooo happy to see you again,i dont know nothing about it,but "JUST KEEP YOUR OWN WAY,NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE MAY SAY".

Victoria Beckham said...

Would be a real loss to leave your blog,you have amazing things to share and people are happy to read your thoughts and your spiritual experiences+ to see your pictures

Marmona said...

You are an inspiration for me in looks and way of thinking.
I love you!

Anonymous said...

so you just wanted to use that mobster. maybe you are to weak thats why u did that shit. you should not look for people with power or money, just to rip them of. if you are a god-fearing person, than you should look for help by god. that is not friendship what you tell...

lovenailpolish said...

Hi Jardelle, thank you for this posting. I got upset when you disappeared, I have become quite a fan of your writing and tutorials. I also really appreciate your perspective on life, you are an interesting and vibrant person, I really hope you keep expressing yourself, even if it not on a blog. There is something about the way you write that is very touching to me. You say what is in your heart and have shared your truths with us, and of course, bitter, unhappy people don't like it. If they see someone who has pleasure in life, they want to tear them down. I see the comments people leave about you, and they probably check back all the time to see who replies to their troll bait. See, the person who commented just above me wouldn't put their identity, they are afraid, small, and lost with no self esteem.

It is good that you are developing your online life now. Humans were not made to spend hours in front of the computer.

Peace

Anonymous said...

lovenailpolish, why dont you just shut your ass, fuck you, i can post a comment without to have a profile, u have no profile also. thats my opinion, if you dont like it then go die, and jardelle is ugly anyway....
lala ;-)

Giovanna said...

why do you care about jardelle's life? she can do whatever she wants,don't yout think?

Anonymous said...

omg dear jardelle im so glad that your back i almost cried when i searched and saw ur latest youtube video then i came to ur blog :(
jardelle i cant describe how beautifull u are inside and out may god always be with u through hard times and happyness amen..
to my sweetes jardelle
from: ur sister :)

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did
you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it
My website plumbing services

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an
established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own
blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

Stop by my site Business loans

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure for your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice
blog like this one nowadays..

Look at my blog - mouse click the following web site

Leu said...

At least, the affordable digital audio players mostly tend to lack that feature. MissOlive, sporting a flamboyantly feathered hat and sexy feathered boa, sidles up to Arlene and puts her arm around her shoulder before purring... Control Your Alpine From The Steering Wheel Replace the factory-installed head unit without loss of this convenient option. My Five Favorite Country Christmas CD's

Anonymous said...

And then my follow-up is merely on voice revenue per line held it's held up really nicely over
time and even grew some this quarter my website on the
other hand, negative as well as positive credit activity will impact the core logic mortgage credit score.