Hello everybody! In the past week i've been in a very confused mood ,that's why i haven't written in a while on my blog because i don't like to post like a robot without to feel what i write.I always put feelings in my posts so i prefered to make a pause until i recover.
 
  I was very stressed because of my future job,i want to open a clothes shop-i think this would be a good job for me for the moment because this will give me freedom,i can miss when i can't come,i can put somebody else in my place ,it's also a passion and the most important- i will work for me because i can't have a boss,i can't be subordinate... So,i waited so much for this but until now nothing concrete happened..but i will wait more and i will leave God to decide for me.

 Another thing that dissapointed me very much is my relation with some beloved persons who constantly criticize me for....trying to respect the word of God. It's incredible how this can separate people who respect each other. Many say religious people are fanatics and intolerant. I think non-religious persons are those who are intolerant because they can't accept us,they want to change us ,to live like them ,to "enjoy" life. Why can't they just "enjoy" their life and leave us alone to live our lifes as we want ?! I'm sure God gives me these persons just to test me and to grow in faith but i don't know if i can continue anymore to live with people who cannot understand and accept the way i am. I don't know how can i continue these friendships if they always insist to change my way of life, to stop fasting,to enjoy men to the fullest....i got bored to hear them calling me "nun" or names of saints,I really feel embarassed for myself and for themselves because they don't know what it means to be a nun,about saints i even don't mention anymore,. What i do is just 1 %  of what a christian should do,nothing more...it's absolutely normal. But i really started to think about that,maybe my place is not here and i should live in a monastery....but then i look at the nuns and see their big efforts for God,their big faith...so i wake up and i say to myself : "no,i'm just a normal christian surrounded by wrong persons " , what i do is normal but they are far from God ...
 Maybe for some people it sounds strange that a girl of my type can think at living in the monastery,but all the girls i met who had the same thoughts were exactly like me, girls who use lots of makeup,who love fashion,music, earthy things in general.

  I got bored to hear that life is short and you need to live it to the fullest...yeah ,life is short so soon you might find yourself in front of your Creator and He will ask you what you did for Him...so how can these people think if life is short,then you must just have fun? The sense of happiness can have very different forms. A religious person can be happy for starving while he's fasting,he can be happy when he wakes up in the night to bring praise to God,he can be happy when he's suffering because he knows just through sufferings you can save your soul,etc. And he can considere a sad life spending it in nightclubs,drinking and having sex with as many girls/men as he/she can.
 What before was called good,nowadays is called bad. This is what i feel every day.

 If i will not find that religious man who loves God and tries to live by His word,that means i will never get married because day by day i realize there is no way to live with a person who does not love God,who does not accept Jesus as his Saviour .

 Sometimes i feel awful,i'm between God and the world. I don't know where is my place ..to live for God or to live like in the world..I can't choose just one of them so i will always be in contradiction and in strange moods....

25 comments:

MartianDelights said...

I read your blog but don't usually comment, but I feel like I have to say something here.
There are intolerant nasty people everywhere. I don't believe in God as such, but I do admire your faith.
Don't let them people drag you down. Your faith gives you something to strive for, and also gives you the feeling of worthiness other people do not have.
Life is too short for you to dwell on people that are not worth your consideration. Stay true to yourself, and ignore the people that want to change you.
And please do not refrain from putting your feelings on your blog, what you write is quite inspiring ! (yes, I don't just read the makeup posts x)

Anonymous said...

Stay strong and on the path. Everything will come as it is planned by our Creator, so we must not have more worries than the necessary ones, God will lead us and give us the options we must choose.

Gerasimos

Natalie said...

i used to feel that way too :( hey, just a friendly suggestion, i think u look better with less makeup :) coz u already have really beautiful features ^^

xoxo,
http://unbreakable-thread.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'll agree with Natalie about the make up. You are already very beautiful and in this case I think make up cannot improve something that is already right. Use it discreetly ;)

Gerasimos

Vintage Makeup said...

A clothes shop, that would be so cool!

D.A. said...

I think you're beautiful in everyway cherie. =)

Kisses

D.
Sprichstdufashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are ugly, sorry

jardelle said...

@ MartianDelights
Thank you for your encouragements and advices,i really appreciate them ,that's why i decided to put my feelings on the blog because i thought internet is full of girls who seem happy and with no problems so maybe some people can find themselves in my words.

@ Gerasimos
That's very true Gerasimos,it's in the human nature to make worries for tommorow but it's God who will decide how will be our tommorow.

@ Natalie
i think too i look better with less makeup and thank you but i'm not really the natural type,i prefere more makeup especially for the eyes...but i have my moods when i wear light makeup.

Thank you D.A :D

if-I-were-Audrey said...

I hope everything will be okay soon. :)

LOIS said...

You will be fine! :) Love Lois xxx

jardelle said...

thank you girls :)

Cataniagurl said...

Hi I was touched reading this passage. God Bless you.
Elizabeth

Cataniagurl said...

Btw, Ignore the rude horrible comments
Elizabeth <3

Anonymous said...

hello dear jardella i just want to say that u inspired me.. people like u who are so spiritual touch my heart very fast.. thanx alot dear jardella for sharing your momenst with us best of luck wish u all happyness i think us females all shud be independent and stand for ourselv thx alot happy day bye dear :) hugss from meee jardella

Hackworthcrbg said...

You will be fine! :) Love Lois xxx

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's
simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a fantastic job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Internet
explorer. Exceptional Blog!

Also visit my blog: quit smoking idea

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately take hold of your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail
subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any?
Please allow me know in order that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: real income online

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good info from your articles.

Stop by my web site ... car insurance quote

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this site
on a regular basis, if so then you will absolutely take good knowledge.


Also visit my page - Www.Dynare.Org

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its actually remarkable piece of writing, I have got much clear idea about from this
article.

Also visit my page; http://gohima.com/

Anonymous said...

If some one needs expert view about blogging after that
i propose him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious work.


Also visit my website ... just click the following internet page

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this web site by way of my cousin.
I am not certain whether this publish is written through him as
no one else realize such distinctive about my problem.
You are amazing! Thank you!

My web page: Just Click the next website page

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be actually something which I
believe I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me. I'm looking forward in your subsequent
submit, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!

Also visit my web blog http://www.sheisthelight.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back
later on and see if the problem still exists.


Also visit my web site: ebaymarketings.com

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
He was once entirely right. This post truly made my day.
You can not consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

Also visit my web blog; Modcloth coupon