Yesterday i was too angry because i wanted to change my hair colour (finally) so i called at the salon for an appointment,i explained  that i also need a decapage to bleach my hair to can become red.
 Ok, i went there (i need 1 hour and a half to arrive ) and i tell the stylist what i want. She tells "oh sorry but i can't do that now because you need decapage and is no time,you should have said before that you want a complete colour change". WHATTT?? I SAID THATTTT...yeah,i said but the woman with whom i spoke at phone did not say that also to the stylist so i had to accept this situation even though i was angry because it wasn't my fault so i went back home :(( .... but i will return on monday.


So,to forget about this incident ,i bought some things :D

A new pair of jeans





A new belt


A blouse

6 comments:

Mona said...

I can understand that you got mad! I hope they help you the right way on monday :)
Wow, you have really nice clothes in Romania! In Sweden the clothes look totally different! I hope that one day i can shop in Romania because the clothes there look so extravagant and i really like that! Do you have many tourists in Romania? It looks so beautiful over there! Hugs and kisses /Mona

Anonymous said...

Mistakes happen my dear, so I'm sure everything will be fine in a few days!

Gerasimos

Anonymous said...

your fashion style is very old, maybe you should let you inspirate of some fashion magazines. maybe the country where you live has that old school style...

samia said...

you have so beautiful body ,btw i love that belt

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to tell you that all of your articles are superb and I truly adore the way drafted each of the sentences. You will be rated 8.75 out of 10. Great job,keep it up. Your grammatical sense is simply outstanding. Carry on the good work.And yes i have tweeted your site jardelle-beauty.blogspot.com .

jardelle said...

Mona i heard many people telling me the same thing about the clothes in the North Europe. Romanians have much in common with the arab girls as style,very feminine and elegant and that's why i guess the fashion style in Sweden is strange for you...we don't have that much tourists as other countries,but they come...