She is my new friend and partner, her name is Bent el Fawaz. Isn't she gorgeous?
 Ineeded something to make me smile and to know how to show her love but without to stress me  as my dog does.

 I bought her on 8 March -on women's day as a gift for my mother with other 2 flowers.I waited this day so much because i needed a special occassion to buy the rabbit. I knew she doesn't agree for a new animal so i made her a gift because she couldn't have refused it but anyways she is very happy and all the family love her so much.

 Last night i tried to sleep with her on my neck but she made pee on me lool....she loves to stay in my hair and she always hides in it.

Enjoy the photos !

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's soooooo cute!!! And very funny inside a glass!! By the way, what the name means?

Gerasimos

jardelle said...

:D
it means daughter of fawaz

Mie said...

Haha she is so cute!! i cant wait to see more photos of her ^_^

One day i hope to be as pretty as you!!!

fashion tnt said...

nice blog, you are really pretty, I have a blog too, about fashion, my world and my opinions. so, take a look http://www.fashiontnt.com/
feel free to comment, follow if you like it, I always follow back

Stiene S. said...

Aww, so cute! x

Lauren said...

beautiful photos....

Cassy said...

So cute!!

http://cassylately.blogspot.com/

Mona said...

What a sweetiepie she is! Animals brings so much joy:)

Antonella said...

Hello! I'm glad to know you... and your lovable little rabbit!
Antonella:)

fortunate said...

Oh my gosh ! She`s so beautiful :-) Everytime i see those little mouths and fluffy coats i wonder how amazing creatures were made by god. I`ve got a little guinea pig and i love him SO !

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

my goodness...
so precious!!
I want one now~

xo*

Belgian Mom said...

oh! so cuuuuuuuuute xxx

Claudia said...

soooooo cuteeeeeee!!

jardelle said...

:D

Micky said...

you are very pretty ^^
like your fluffy bunny ^^

♪ Cecilia ♫ said...

Macci é dolcissimo, deliziosissimo!!!

Amy said...

Oh how sweet! Pets are one of the greatest joys!

Anonymous said...

Do you have anything against muslims? IDK what people say about, but i love ur personality!