Born in 1934-the italian diva- Sophia Loren can definetely be part of the beauty legends list-along with actresses as Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. Her amazing beauty,her siren curves,the elegance and her feminity made her to be a sex-symbol and a role model for a lot of women.
She debuted in movies around 1950 and she was considered very daring for her way of acting and dressing. In that time, it was still something taboo to appear in lingerie. But Sophia was aware of her beauty and charm and she didn't renounce at her intriguing style,ignoring all the critics.
Sophia Loren quotes:
"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti. "
Interesting facts you might don't know about Sophia:
1. She got arrested for 18 days for tax evasion
2. She had a husband with 22 years olden than her,they met when she was 15 years old and they got married 7 years later.
3. She's the first female celebrity who launches her own perfume-"Sophia"
4. When she was a child,she was called "the stick"- for her thin body.Paradoxally,now she is known for her curved body.
5. Her sister was married with the son of the dictator Mussolini.