Yellow is my favorite colour along with black and mauve. I always associate yellow with my birthday because everybody knows they must come at me with yellow tulips. :D
  Yellow colour instill optimism ,energy and happiness.We say if you like yellow,means you are a jealous person...mmmmmmm
 "Yellow wakes me up in the morning. Yellow gets me on the bike every day. Yellow has taught me the true meaning of sacrifice. Yellow makes me suffer. Yellow is the reason I am here." -- Lance Armstrong


Similar yellow dresses worn by celebrities












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It shows better on you!
Gerasimos

TERCY said...

You look beautiful really...congrats
http://pigmentosrosamakeup.blogspot.com/

Hazel said...

wow! such a happy color! i love that dress you're wearing! =)

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

Mary Lee said...

you look great! yellow is a very hard colour to pull off! :)

hope you'll visit/follow
www.marylee31.blogspot.com

Mamasita said...

Love your yellow dress hunny!

jardelle said...

Thanks everyone

Makeup by Krystale said...

you look absolutely beautiful! love the dress!

Alex said...

wow, they all have the yellow dress already!

:)

Malonexeyc said...

It shows better on you! Gerasimos