It was a year with many changes but my life is still the same and if i feel calm and peaceful,means i'm ok,so i can't complain....everything is under control.
 This year:
- i broke up with my italian (sicilian) boyfriend but we are still good friends and we are ready anytime to help each other.I really appreciate this and his care for me.He was always good with me so i don't care what people speak against him.Ti voglio bene Tonino!!



-i met and started relation with saudi guy,it was a great time with him,i'm happy i met a special guy like him,i wish he will not dissapoint me again but right now i have doubts about our future.




-i lost my best friend (she moved to other country).I think i should thank God for this gift because as i can see,it's hard to have  a true friend.Ufff i can't believe all the beautiful things from my life have started to finish.



-i visited several interesting places,i really had fun in my vacations..




-i lost my grandpa ,this was a big loss :(...i still can't recover from it


-i forgot to mention so many great friends i met in facebook and youtube,i'm so happy to have you in my life

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me as well it was a strange year with many ups and downs. But surely one of the most beautiful things that happened was our friendship. Big kiss
Gerasimos

jardelle said...

ahh thanks for reminding me about the great friends i made in facebook,especially you,i wanted to write that but i forgot.

Anonymous said...

We are here, faster than the speed of thought to help you!!! I wish that a year later my special friend will write in this blog of all the nice things that happened to her in 2011 (and she will watch me performing live in a grand concert - to insert a wish of mine too! Hmmm...and being my muse in my first videoclip would be nice... ). Gerasimos

Noor said...

What a year indeed, a lot of changes for all of us. And especially in the "emotional" level for you. I hope you're fine sweetheart.
For this year, i had a lot of changes too (sometimes i feel like i've lived not one single year of my life but two or three).
You haven't told us were you spent you holidays ;) i'm sure it's a gorgeous place.
Take care dear, Happy New Year of course, i wish you the best sweetheart!

jardelle said...

mmm i will spend the New Year at home,i can't go to a party and have fun,are just 3 days since i burried my grandpa and i can't do that.
What about you,where will you spend the New Year? I hope you will have lots of fun !!!

Noor said...

When i first wrote the comment, i hadn't seen yet the post about your loss, i didn't know that it was so close to this day. I'm very sorry if you felt embarrassed about my question, it wasn't meant to be hurtful.
I hope you still could find a little of hapiness in your heart in this day.
I spent my New year with some friends, nothing really exiting, i was very tired so i just wanted to go to my bed and sleep. But it was fun because it was about talking about the whole year and our ups and downs, so we all realized how much this year has been a big change for us ;)
I hope you're fine sweetheart, take care dear, and i wish you the best for this year, because you truly deserve it.

jardelle said...

Ohhhh noo,don't worry,many people asked me where i will celebrate the New Year.I am ok,i just have a very big fear to stay alone in the house .
I think is the best way to celebrate the New Year between friends and to remember the good and less good moments of the year.
Thank you very much for the wishes,i wish you the best!

jardelle said...

Oh yeahhh Gerasimos,i will write about how proud i am to have such a talented friend (i am already,i don't wait you to become a star).God willing i will see you in a concert !!!!

Miu said...

I'm really sorry for you Jardelle but you could have had a better man that that,you should have known mafia is so dangerous and you might get into trouble. I am all with you ! :(