I often hear this :" can you come with me to that party/restaurant/place-anything because i want people to see me with you. Lol

 This is what i hear from some of my friends.I think they have an image problem and they are not enough confident in their own persons so they need an accessory(that is me :(   ....I have one friend,he even tells me what dress to take . huh? I think he creates a scenary in his mind,inspired but what he sees in the movies,so he wants to look the same.

 I'm not affected  but some care just about this,they call me when they need a plus of image,but when i need them,they don't care anymore...

 I realised in society everything it's about image ,people stress too much about how people see them,talk about them,think about them...everybody is so desperate to be in the front ,to be admired,envied.We live in a world that the human soul does not matter anymore,but the outside (beauty,money,social position,relations,etc).

 I don't feel myself a museum piece,if they are using me for that,it's because they have a problem,not me...a problem of personality,a lack of something...many things i think.I know how things work in our society so i give them this pleasure ,that's what friends are for,right? They use me,so i use them too for my own interess.

 I felt to write this after i realised some friendships finished after we stopped going out together so all i remember from them is their need of me...that's all...need.

 I'm a barbie girl ,in a barbie world( fake world)....so true the lyrics.

8 comments:

Mona said...

Hey Jardelle!
That sounds sad..You need to be around true friends that cares about you and your feelings. You seem like a genuine and wonderful person who deserves the best! They should not take you for granted! They should treat you like an angel because you seem like a true friend that always are there when your friends need you! I hope they realise that! Keep your head up high because you are beautiful and a wonderful person! God bless you Jardelle! Hugs/ Mona

Noor said...

Unfortunetly, that's the way a lot of people still act with others. I've been there too, and even if you don't want to recognize it to yourself, it kind of hurts somethimes, when it concerns the one you think is your friend.
And yes, people deal mainly with you in regard of your body (and especially if those people are men). It's a quite ironic when every day that passes in your life, you have been told that the real beauty is inside you (i still beleive that though).
My little advice is to learn how to choose friends (its quite complicated to "select" them, because you feel guilty by making a such choice).
Because real friends do care about you, and do not tell you stuff like "hey i have to introduce you to my friends, i'm sure they'll find you gorgeous", maybe, i would like to lissen "i'll introduce you to them because i'm sure they'ill like you, and so do you".
I'm sorry for this long message, but i can relate to your story, in my case, i prefer to let them know how i feel at the moment, to not let this deception grow in me.
Just to finish, i think that a lot of girls experience this kind of "episodes" in their daily life, maybe that's another burden that we have to carry as women...
Good luck, merry christmas, and i don't know how we say it in english, joyeuse Saint Nicolas!

jardelle said...

Thank you Mona and Noor,it's hard to find true friends that's why i accept their little mistakes,what can i do,i adapt.. :D
I wish you too good luck and merry christmas !!!!

salwar kameez said...

Yes its totaly true.. you look exactly like a barbie...

Anonymous said...

It's immaturity if you cannot show interest in the things that really matter. Image, fashion ,money...wasted words and years...

Gerasimos

jardelle said...

Do you mean about me?
I do show interest for the things that really matter.

Giovanna said...

i wish to have a friend like you,i would be proud to go out with you :D
you look totally awesome in this picture

Brigitte said...

what happened to you? i heard some bad stories ...with love brigitte