I love golden !!!!

 Every time when i want to buy clothes,especially night dresses,my eyes run over golden .This colour looks great especially on tanned skin.

 I like golden for almost everything:
jewelleries,furniture,clothes,shoes,
decorations,etc.

 Even my eyes look golden sometimes,in  rainy days.

While green may be the color of money  gold is the color of riches and extravagance.
Because gold is a precious metal, the color gold is associated with wealth and prosperity.


































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gold does look awesome on you. I must say you look hot in all these pics (specially where u are shwoing yur sxy azz :-)). Thanks for sharing.

sonidlo said...

You look perfect. Golden was made for you! :)

jardelle said...

thank you :)

Toni Tralala said...

Like I said before, you look like a doll. Now with all the gold, you seem like an Egyptian goddess! :)

I'd like to invite you to my first giveaway. It's for shoe aficionados. Happy Holidays! :)

sourav said...

Looking gorgeous..

jardelle said...

Happy holidays for everyone and thanks for the compliments!!!
I think i will participate too :D thanks for the invitation :D

Anonymous said...

I must say that the third photo (with the more siver coloured dress) is by far the best I've seen from you. Your facial expression is just perfect!
Gerasimos

Mei said...

You look omg.. stunning! Like a real superstar haha

Anonymous said...

I do know this isn’t precisely on topic, but i have a web site using the identical program as effectively and i get troubles with my comments displaying. is there a setting i'm lacking? it’s doable you might help me out? thanx.

Blogger said...

With BullionVault you can obtain physical bullion by the gram at current market prices.

Create your free account now and get 4 grams in free silver as a welcome bonus.